RECEIVING CREDIT FOR YOUR RETURN
• you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
• shipping and handling costs are non-refundable unless the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
• gifting charges are non-refundable.
• gift cards / e-gift cards will be refunded as first method of payment on all refunds where the order involved use of gift card or e-gift card.
• if you are returning an item that was shipped to you as a gift with a gift packing slip (you’ll be able to tell by it having encoded prices), you may choose to receive an e-gift card containing your refunded amount.